- Laadukas osasynteettinen kilpa moottoriöljy vanhemmille moottoreille.
Very high performance competition semi-synthetic engine oil for older engines, based on highest quality performance additives and shear stable viscosity improvers in synthetic and mineral base.
Use as received for lubrication of competition engines derived from production engines manufactured between post war period and early 80s.
Specially designed high viscosity formulation to protect competition engines running at very high temperatures and/or endurance events.
Ideally suited for use in high performance competition engines such as Jaguar, Austin Healey, MG, TR, Aston Martin as well as American V8’s.
Ideally suited to modified Ford Kent and Pinto engines in all sectors of motorsport.
• Sophisticated performance additive package in semi-synthetic base fluid formulation provides maximum
engine protection and minimum power loss in engines designed to run on period formulations.
• Viscometrics reduce oil consumption making this oil particularly suitable for long distance events.
• Formulated to provide high temperature protection which ensures that oil pressure will be maintained under
• Incorporation of semi-synthetics helps reduce drag, and increase power due to improved flow rates
SAE Viscosity Grade ... 20w60
Specific Gravity @15°C ... 0.888
Kinematic Viscosity @100°C ... 24.0cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @40°C ... 170cSt
Viscosity Index ... 155
Pour Point °C ... -23
Flashpoint °C ... 210
Cold Crank Viscosity@ -20°C ... 9,500cP